- Total length of blue runs: 18 km
- Total length of red runs: 77 km
- Total length of black runs: 8 km
- On the following links you can find interactive slope maps: Details »
- Bad Kleinkirchheim »
With the Top Skipass Kärnten card, you can access the services of 31 ski hills, 1,104 km of ski runs, 276 chairlifts or ski lifts, as well as many places for snowboarding and other recreational activities.
Don’t waste time queuing at the ski hills! Buy your ski pass at our hotel and get ready to discover Carinthia. Prices vary depending on dates, times and ages. For detailed information in English, German and Italian, click on the following link:
- Family Euro 2020 - children under 12 can ski for € 1 / day. From 4 January to 6 March 2020.
- A great offer for families at a fantastic price: buy a 6-day adult ski pass and you can get a kids' ski pass for just €1 per day! PLUS your passes are ski/thermal spa selection tickets. You can choose daily between exploring the slopes or relaxing in the Thermal Römerbad. The €1 ski pass is available from 4 January to 6 March for children under 12 years old.
- Ski or Therme Card Every ticket from 2 days (to Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald region) is valid for either a ski day (from 9-16 o'clock) or for an entrance in the Hot spring Römerbad between 10-16 o'clock.
- Ski and Therme Every ticket from 2 days (to Bad Kleinkirchheim/St.Oswald) is valid for skiing from 9 to 16 o'clock and for an entrance ticket (4 hour ticket) in thermal spring Römerbad during the opening hours 10-21 o'clock. On Fridays and on Saturdays open until 22 o'clock.
- Ski Spa Weeks - Skipass included, 50% price reduction on the thermal spring Römerbad (without the use of saunas)
Reservation period: 7.March-29.March 2020
During the Skiing & Thermal Spa Weeks you will get a 50% reduction on the entry fees to the thermal spa Römerbad (from the 4-hour ticket).
- Please take note:
This offer is only valid for overnight stays at a member establishment in Bad Kleinkirchheim
What if something happens unexpectedly? You may not be able to begin your holiday, or may have to leave earlier. For such cases, secure yourself, and take out simple passenger insurance together with your accommodation, which costs 5 % of the travel expenses. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Professional, high quality ski sets are available for rent in the town, with many discounts, in the following shops. The shops offer wide range of services regarding winter sports:
- Intersport Rent Bad Kleinkirchheim St. Oswald
- Skiverleih Sport 2000:
- Sportcenter Handels GmbH
- Skiverleih Sport Christian: Rent a Ski - Shop - Service
- Skiverleih "Die 2"
The ski schools provide high quality service right on the slopes. For children to adults, beginners to experts, snowboard or ski run? The expert instructors help you to learn.
- Ski- & Sportschule Wulschnig
- Standort: St. Oswald / Nationalparkbahn Brunnach
- Leitung: Martin Wulschnig
- Tel.: +43 4240 / 555
- Ski- & Qualitätsskischule Brunner
- Standort: Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Leitung: Gerhard Brunner
- Tel.: +43 4240 / 8587 oder +43 676 / 430 3603
- Ski- & Sportschule Krainer-Wulschnig
- Standort: Kaiserburgbahn
- Leitung: Wolfgang Krainer, Martin Wulschnig
- Tel.: +43 4240 / 710 oder +43 4240 / 20602
- Ski- & Sportschule Krainer
- Standort: Bach
- Leitung: Wolfgang Krainer
- Tel.: +43 4240 / 710