- Especially Hungarian: a Hungarian-owned hotel offering Hungarian-style hospitality, we have many years of local experience and speak German. We know the area and local customs, and will be happy to assist you in solving any issues that may arise.
- Exceptional selection of activities and services: we offer a wide range of recreational activities. . In the mood for sports and exercise? Keep active at our gym equipped with Technogym exercise machines, our squash courts or in the pool! If you’d rather unwind with spa treatments, treat yourself to a massage or relax in our pool and saunas. Or test your skills on our kid-friendly bowling alley and pool room. With a play room, PlayStation area and a huge playground in the yard, we are also fully prepared for our youngest guests.
- Especially high standards: of services await you in our hotel. All of the amenities and equipment are of the highest quality to ensure the comfort of our guests.
- Especially delicious and healthy – even diet-proof! – meals: characterise our cuisine. Our chef László Halász uses only the very best ingredients in preparing your meals. We prioritise sourcing from local Carinthian produce and suppliers. Please notify us of any food allergies or intolerances.
- Especially restful: meadows filled with wildflowers, magical mountain peaks. Bubbling brooks and alpine lakes. Our gardens, towering poplars, and the birch trees which gave our hotel its name. A true treat for all of our senses and spirit alike.
- Especially friendly: and not only in the atmosphere of our hotel. We are happy to accompany you on various activities: hikes through the valley in the village, or on the slopes of the Biosphere park, wine-tastings, torch-lit walks after supper, as well as mulled wine and roast chestnuts beside a crackling fire on our terrace, or refreshing warm-up exercises before skiing.
- Especially refreshing: after skiing, enjoy a soothing massage or unwind with a drink at the bar.