Our offer includes
- Wellness voucher of the value of 45 € / adult;
- Accomodation with a rich buffet breakfast, carinthian specialities;
- Sumptuous thematic dinners (italian, international, hungarian, carinthian);
- Free use of wellness and bath area (6 x 16 m swimming pool (27° C), sitting pool (34° C), open every day from 7.30 – 19.00, wednesdays 7.30-21.00);
- Sauna island: steam bath, infra sauna, finnish sauna
- Wellnessbag for your stay: cuddly bathrobe, towel for sauna and deck;
- Free use of the gym with cardio machines;
- Sunbathing on the balcony;
- Free parking;
- Children’s playroom;
- Playstation room;
- Bowling, air hockey (at an additional cost);
- Billiard,- Tabletennis,- Darts;
- Free Wifi internet in room and public areas;
- Hungarian hospitality and good advices to the programms.
|Period of booking time||from Euro / person / 4 nights|
|01.03 - 27.03.2021||386 €|
Rates for children in 2021:
0 - 0.99 years 15 Euro / child / night
1 - 2.99 years 30 Euro / child / night
3 - 6.99 years 53 Euro / child / night
7 - 11.99 years 63 Euro / child / night
Cancellation policy in 2021:
In response to the current situation, we have adjusted our cancellation policy for your holidays in 2021. Even though the world around us seems to have come to a standstill, we don’t want you to stop dreaming about your next holiday adventures. That’s why we have made the cancellation conditions for all existing and new reservations more flexible.
Our aim is to offer you as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible for your holidays in 2021! Thank you for your loyalty and support!
Cancellation is free of charge 7 days or more prior to arrival.
In case of cancellation within 7 days before arrival, we will issue a gift voucher in the value of the deposit already paid, which can be redeemed at our hotel at any time by prior arrangement. As the gift voucher does not expire, it is not possible to refund the deposit.
If there is a lockdown (official closure of the hotel) and / or the border to Austria is closed, the booking can be canceled at any time before arrival without incurring a penalty.
We recommend taking out travel insurance through Europäische Reiseversicherung, which currently also covers cancellations and travel interruptions due to a COVID-19 illness. Since corona disease from a guest is now an insurable risk, a free cancellation would not be possible without insurance!
The cancellation conditions are independent of whether the canceled rooms are rebooked fully or only partially.
General cancellation policy:
In case of cancelling your reservation, the terms & conditions of The Austrian Hotel-, and Catering Trade’s are relevant. Unsold room causes business loss, as we could sell it for another guest. This is the reason why we kindly ask you to inform us in time about your cancellation preferably in written form.
- Cancellation fee 30 days or longer prior to arrival: 40% of the agreed price.
- Cancellation fee 30 - 7 days prior to arrival: 70% of the agreed price.
- Cancellation fee within 7 days prior to arrival: 90% of the agreed price.
Deposit, fix booking:
The given prices refer to one person and one night, include VAT, but not include tourist tax, that is payable onsite. The confirmation booking would be valid just after the incoming deposit, for this reason please, transfer the deposit to the following bank account in 8 working days after our confirmation letter:
- Volksbank Kärnten EG
- IBAN: AT54 4213 0323 2543 0000
- SWIFT: VBOEATWWKLA
The Sonnenschein Card 0,70 € / person / night is to be paid on the spot.
You can read informations about the card on the following website: https://www.badkleinkirchheim.at/en/sonnenschein-card-winter/
- You can pay in cash (Euro) or by credit card (Eurocard, Mastercard, Visa, acceptable only over 40 Euro).
- We request your understanding, but you are not allowed to transfer the amount of your stay afterwards. In case of last minute and other offers please, settle the bill on the spot in cash. We can not accept 500 Euro banknotes. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Periods of high priority, public holidays:
- In case of periods of high priority, public holidays or high season the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Check in / Check out:
- Rooms can be occupied from 14.00 pm on the day of arrival. If your expected arrival happens later than 18.00 pm, please, notify us in advance. By departure, you are required to check out until 10.00 am. The reception closes at 21 o’clock. On demand we can offer you a safe luggage room.
- Should you book your accomodation just with breakfast, we deduct from the half board price 16 Euro. Upon request we prepare for you lunch. Should you not consume your ordered meal, unfortunately we can not give you the money back posteriorly.
- We kindly ask you to appear in suitable clothing in the restaurant to avoid inconvenience.
- in case of the usage of a double bedroom as a single room you should pay an extra amount that you see on the pricelist.
- We would like to direct your attention to the fact, that some free hotel services depend on the weather and the season. In case of lack of adequate interest the programms could be postponed.
Late arrival/ early check-out :
- The hotel asserts the right to make you to pay the total amount of the stay in case of later arrival or earlier check out. The terms & conditions of The Austrian Hotel-, and Catering Trade are valid.
- Should you travel by train or by plane we would kindly take you to the hotel at an extra cost. Ask for our offer.
- Smoking is allowed in the digestive room on the restaurant floor and on the room balconies. All other areas of the hotel are non-smoking. Please, be advised that all the rooms are equipped with fire-and smoke alarms. Smoking in room affects a fire alarm, which costs 700 Euro, which we charge to your room bill.
What if something happens unexpectedly? You may not be able to begin your holiday, or may have to leave earlier. For such cases, secure yourself, and take out simple passenger insurance together with your accommodation, which costs 5 % of the travel expenses. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.